Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Fallout 3

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Fallout 3

    Amazing!! I finished it a while ago. At the end of the month, DLC hits that lets you continue playing after you've finished. I think it might lift the level cap too. So, I'll be playing more soon.

    Anyway.... thoughts? Who's played? Loved it? Abe, have you played it yet?
    *mooooooooo*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jil's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2009
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fallout 3

    Fallout 3 is FREAKING AMAZING!! I don't want to say much about story lines or plots because I don't know who might still want to play it.

    The game has absolutely sucked me in and I have logged in about 30 hours in the last two weeks. The best thing about the game is that the story line is so involved and well thought out.

    I was pleasantly surprised by the sheer volume of side missions that. Plus all the 'errands' that can be run for extra caps/good karma like the sugar bombs or the fingers or the scrap metal.

    I would be surprised if Fallout 3 isn't chosen as game of the year!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fallout 3

    Nope, I've not.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jil's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2009
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fallout 3

    I think Fallout 3 is a game that you would really enjoy. The concept and all the little things seem like they would be right up your alley. Do you have a PS3 or an X box?

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fallout 3

    He has a 360 and loved the first two fallouts. I can't believe he hasn't gotten it yet.
    *mooooooooo*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member (GM)2's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fallout 3

    yeah fallout is aaaamzing. i've put i think 24 hours or so in it so far. picked up the dlc today, haven't gotten much out of it except getting owned by super mutants. forgot mah stimpaks =/

    this one doesn't raise the level cap though. laaame have to wait till march for that onee
    I've had it with monkey fightin snakes on this monday to friday plane!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fallout 3

    OMG, yeah I can't wait for the cap. I'm also wanting the continue playing thing, but I can wait on that. I just put the game back in this morning. It's time to hunt those last five bobbleheads
    *mooooooooo*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ejb's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2009
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fallout 3

    Got it "for Jason" for Christmas for his Xbox. I'm at lvl 18ish...love it. Not sure what the level cap is, but I'm nearly to the end of the main quests...so, I'm continuing my side quests now.

    Great game though.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fallout 3

    The level cap is 20. Sadly. It'll be raised to 30 in the March DLC. Can't wait. I've finished my first (evil) play though. Wrapping up a couple quests now. I plan to play again in the good (or neutral, I'm undecided) fashion with speech and hacking as a priority. Probably strength too. I fear I've relied on stealth and guns far too much already.
    *mooooooooo*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member (GM)2's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fallout 3

    i didn't use stealth hardly at all xD i'm all about combat shotgun, chinese assault rifle, and shishkabob.

    btw operation anchorage is pretty sweet so far. i'd say worth the $10 for 800 points.
    I've had it with monkey fightin snakes on this monday to friday plane!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •